Wednesday 7 January 2009

Banner and Chapter 14

Darkness Unleashed from PPN Forums kindly made this banner for the story:


We all have chapter 14 written! It's the first two parter!:
_______________
Chapter 14 - Vs Magnemite
This is actually part 1 of the first two parter battle! That means that the finale of adventure 3 is gonna be epic!
Sparky had trained his team a lot and they were all lv30. He was ready to battle the Gym Leader of Vermillion City. Little did he know, that this battle would be dangerous.
He walked into the Gym and noticed that there were no Gym Trainers.
"Hello, is anyone there? Why are there no Gym Trainers?" Sparky asked.
"They all were scared, so they ran away like the babies they are!" said a voice.
Someone came out the shadows.
"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Lt Surge. I am the Gym Leader here at the Vermillion Gym and I'm a master of electric type Pokemon" said the person.
"Well, I guess this battle will be good then!" said Sparky.
"Oh, It will be very good. Because I'm going to make things interesting! I will attach us both to this machine. Each time one of our Pokemon faints, we will get shocked with electricity. You lose and your zapping is gonna hurt a lot! Of course I won't be hurt much because I'm going to win. You on the other hand will feel the shock of defeat!" explained Lt Surge.
"You can't do that! It's wrong!"
"Well, it's the only you are gonna get your badge, so do we battle or not!"
"Fine! I'll battle you! And I'm going to win!"
"Keep telling yourself that and it will all be over quick!" smiled Lt Surge.
***
Badge Battle - PKMN Trainer Sparky vs Gym Leader Lt Surge
Gym Leader Lt Surge would like to battle!Gym Leader Lt Surge sent out MagnemiteSparky sent out Sandshrew
"Normally I save my best till last for the battles. But as I've gotta avoid being zapped, it's best to send out my best bet first in order to sweep his team!" thought Sparky.
Sparky nodded at Sandshrew
Sandshrew used MagnitudeMagnemite used Flash CannonSandshrew used Quick AttackMagnemite used ThundershockSandshrew used ScratchMagnemite Fainted!
Lt Surge smiled.
"Wait a minute, you didn't get zapped!" Sparky shouted.
"Oh well, I guess my part malfunctioned. What a shame!" laughed Lt Surge as he readied another Pokeball.
Lt Surge sent out RaichuRaichu used Quick AttackSandshrew used Quick AttackRaichu used Quick AttackSandshrew Fainted!
"Ahhhhh!" shouted Sparky as the electricity pulsed through him painfully.
"Do you give up?!" laughed Lt Surge.
To be continued in the next chapter!
***

No comments:

Post a Comment