Friday 2 January 2009

Im sorry for the horrible copying this site does, but here is chapter 9

Chapter 9 - Vs Omanyte
"Who are you" questioned Sparky."My name is Dark and I'm a Pokemon trainer" said the guy."Well, why did you grab me and try to take the fossils?""I have been waiting here for half an hour but this Zubat was blocking the way. It was angry, not like a regular Pokemon. Something was off about it. Then about 10 minutes ago, you came and was actually brave enough to defeat it!" answered Dark "So as I've been waiting half an hour and you only were here for 10 minutes, I should get the fossils. Patience is a vertue!""I got attacked by a crazy creature and I'm not doing that for nothing! I deserve those fossils!""Well, we have to settle this some way. How about a battle! Actually I have a better idea! How about, we do the noble Pokemon trainer thing and each take 1 fossil. Then I use my pocket fossil generator. Yes I have one; to revive the fossils and then we battle and we use the fossils in our team. How many team members do you have?" explained Dark."3, so the fossil I get would make 4""Same for me! That's good. Now what fossil do you want?""I'd like the Kabuto one!""Perfect! I wanted Omanyte! Now let me revive them and we can battle!" exclaimed Dark.***Trainer Battle - PKMN Trainer Sparky vs PKMN Trainer DarkDark would like to battle!Dark sent out HoundourSparky sent out RotomRotom used ThunderboltHoundour Fainted!Dark sent out PoochyenaPoochyena used BiteRotom Fainted!Sparky sent out OddishOddish used Mega DrainPoochyena used BiteOddish used Mega DrainPoochyena Fainted!Dark sent out MurkrowMurkrow used Wing AttackOddish Fainted!Sparky sent out TorchicTorchic used ScratchMurkrow used PeckTorchic used EmberMurkrow Fainted!Dark sent out OmanyteOmanyte used Water GunTorchic Fainted!Sparky sent out KabutoKabuto used Rock ThrowOmanyte used Rock ThrowKabuto used Water GunOmanyte used Water GunKabuto used Sword's DanceOmanyte used ScratchKabuto used Stealth RockOmanyte Fainted!Sparky Wins!***"That was a long battle! Longest I ever had!" Sparky sat down tiredly."Yeh, me too. Well I'm glad we setteled it quick. I think Kabuto likes you and same with me and Omanyte! Well anyway, I best be going! I have to collect all the gym badges if to become a Frontier Brain!" said Dark."You're trying to be a Frontier Brain too! So am I!""Cool, small world. Well there are 2 places up for grabs so I hope we both get in. Then we can have ultimate rematches with are final teams! But I hope we can have other rematches other times too! You're a good trainer! I'll be seeing ya then!" said Dark.Dark eventually walked off, and Sparky and Dark went their seperate ways.Unbeknown to both of them, the fainted body of the Zubat changed into some kind of weird rat. It scurried away into a portal to who knows where. Something was happening, but what? That's a story for later.But now Sparky has finally got out of Mt Moon, but what challenges await him on his journey to become a Frontier Brain!***

No comments:

Post a Comment