Thursday 25 December 2008

Emerald Belongs to Me

As I didnt want to restart my Emerald cos it has cool stuff on, I wanted to buy another one for the Catch492Crew thing! I always wanted it to do the Emerald video Walkthrough I was planning to do!

So I'd do the national dex thing, then because all the pokemon would be drained off onto the final cart, I'd restart and do my walkthrough!

So yesterday for Christmukah, my dad and me bought it as a present from him! Yay!

So all I need now for the thing is Platinum, Diamond and possibly Sapphire.

Also, after the marathon finishes, I will be uploading the video walkthrough using the same video channel as a way to keep you busy before the next marathon!

*spoilers*

Another marathon! Yes, when they bring out Generation 5 with loads of brand new Pokemon, there will probably be another marathon!

Well that's the news for today!

Have a good Chrismukah!

Byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment