Friday 19 December 2008

Sparky's Pokemon Adventures

Hi it's DarkRotom

I am not just a Pokemon player but an author too! That's right, my actual job is to be an author! Anyway on this blog i'm gonna post my new Pokemon story which is awesome! It is called Sparky's Pokemon Adventures.

It features a kid who has a Torchic and a Rotom as they travel through all the Pokemon leagues trying to get 50 badges/symbols in order to become a frontier brain!

I have written the first two chapters and I'm gonna post the 1st up in this post and the 2nd one in another post in a few minutes!
__________________________


Chapter 1 - New Journey! Unfullfilled Soul!
"No my child! He is only 5! Leave him be!" said the worried parents.
"Sorry, but all the kids here belong to us. They will grow up working for us. They will be promising members to our organisation!" said the mysterious people.
***
5 years later

***
The mysterious guy was just a kid. But his skills were amazing. A truly amazing member of Team Rocket. He was strong and his Crobat was amazing. However he wasn't using his skills for Team Rocket. He was escaping.
"Goodbye Crobat. You were my friend and I'm sorry you were part of this too. Now is the time we both leave Team Rocket. But I will release you and you will have a good life! I'll miss you! Goodbye!" said the guy to Crobat.
They escaped through the vents and into the outside world. No more Team Rocket life!
***
The Sinnoh Region was the home of Sparky. He was born in Twinleaf Town. When he was a baby, his parents moved to Kanto. But when he was very young, he went missing for a few years. He was found by his parents, living in the Hoenn Region.
He then was taken back to Kanto. He was citzen of Pallet Town.
***
While in Hoenn, Sparky had met his lifelong friend. Torchic was a small cute fire bird. It was 3 years old when Sparky met him.
***
3 years later
***
Sparky was 13 years old and Torchic was 5 years old. Kanto life was good and Sparky had recovered from his childhood problems.
His uncle Koga had gone missing and that was the only problem.
Sparky knew Koga could take care of himself, but Sparky said he would keep a watch out for Koga. Koga was a gym leader in Kanto's Fuschia City.
Sparky decided that he wanted to be a Sinnoh Frontier Brain. There can be 5-7 Frontier Brains in a Battle Frontier. Sinnoh had 5 and that meant there were going to be up to 2 oppenings. Most people were not good enough to be Frontier Brains and you would have to have at least 50 badges. However that was the day, Sparky got his 50 badge case!
He knew he would have to collect many different badges from many different regions and become a Pokemon Master. It just so happened that in a few days, he would start his journey to be one!
***
"Ahhhhhhh, we are gonna be late. Come on Torchic! We gotta get to the lab and get authorized for the Kanto League! Let me get out my Pokedex. So then I can present it to the proffessor as Identification for the computer system the proffessor has!"
Sparky and Torchic ran to the lab!
"Proffessor! It's me Sparky! I wanna join the league!" Sparky shouted.
"Wow, don't rush. You're not late or anything. You have no need to rush anyway. You already have a Pokedex and Pokemon. But to sort out the league, I'm going to have to give you a Pokemon anyway. It can't be a starter as you already have one. But in order for the system to work, you gotta be given a Pokemon. In fact I found this strange Pokemon the other day. It was inside of the TV I imported from Sinnoh. It seems to be a Rotom. Rotoms are very rare electric ghost Pokemon found in the Sinnoh region. They can take over electrical appliances. It has caused me loads of trouble with my electronics at home, so please take it off my hands! It should do better in training! Now let me just imput that into the system. But as Rotom won't get into a Pokeball and it's still wild, you are gonna need to catch it. Here are some Pokeballs. Use Torchic to capture Rotom!" Explained Proffessor Oak.
***
WILD POKEMON BATTLE!
Wild Rotom Appeared
Sparky sent out Torchic
Torchic used Rock Tomb
Rotom used Thundershock
Sparky threw Pokeball...
Rotom was successfully captured!
***
"I did it! I captured Rotom. Now all I need is a trainer card and I can start my journey right!?"
"Indeed you can. Here is your trainer card. It sticks to the inside top of the badge case!" Oak replied.
"Yes! Now I have something in my badge case! Now it's time to start my journey! And I already have 2 Pokemon! Thanks proffessor!"
"Don't mention it! Just doing my job. I should be thanking you actually. Rotom was a pain in the keester. It's very mischevious. Be warned!"
"Don't worry. By the time I'm done, Rotom and Torchic will be the excellent foundation for the greatest team in the world!"
***

No comments:

Post a Comment