Friday 19 December 2008

Part 2 of SPA like I promised!

Chapter 2: VS Oddish

"Yo guys, you coming! We have a long treck ahead of us! Viridian City is up ahead and then we got Viridian Forest! It's very long and maze like! But it's near the beginning of my trainer journey, so it shouldnt be too hard! It will get tougher later, but at the moment it's nothing!" Sparky said to his team.
They walked up through route 1 and into Viridian City. They came to the gym in the city.
"Seems like only trainers with 7 Kanto badges can get in. It's a bit stupid to put the last gym at the beginning. But I'll be back here once I've won the 7 gym badges. Shouldn't take too long!" Sparky said.
They walked up to Viridian's exit.
"Here it is, the green and big Viridian Forest. It is said that people born from here, have healing powers and can understand the thoughts of Pokemon. It'll be usefull to know someone like that!"
They walked into the forest!
***
"I'm gonna put you guys back into your Pokeballs and call you out when needed. I want you guys to conserve your energy. This place can get pretty hectic!"
The forest was just green everywhere. Hardly a place to describe. You couldn't describe it. It was just plants everywhere. You couldn't even see the skies through the treetops. There was no backing out now. Sparky was deep in the forest and there was no escape.
"Come on self, you can deal with this. Your gonna be dealing with tougher challenges on the way to being a Frontier Brain. This is pre-1st badge things. Completely basic. Maybe I should bring out my team to keep me company. Then I'm gonna capture another Pokemon or two to boost up my ranks. Then when I'm safely in Pewter City, i'll go back to the end of this forest and train in it! Yeh, that's what I shall do! Come on out Rotom and Torchic!" said Sparky to himself.
Torchic and Rotom came out of their Pokeballs.
"Guys, It's gonna get dark soon, so we need to find a way out of here! Rotom, I need you to float up and see what way the exit is. Then point it out to me!" said Sparky to his team.
Rotom floated upwards through the thick treetops, shuffled around for a bit and finally made its way up into the sky. Rotom looked around and saw which way Petwer City was!
It floated back down and pointed North-East to Sparky.
"Then North-East it is! Let's go!" Sparky exclaimed.
They marched onwards through the forest.
But then something happened!, a wild Pokemon!
***
WILD POKEMON BATTLE!
Wild Oddish Appeared!
Sparky sent out Torchic
Torchic used Scratch
Oddish used Absorb
Torchic used Scratch
Oddish used Absorb
Torchic used Scratch
A CRITICAL HIT
Oddish used Absorb
Oddish missed
Sparky threw Pokeball...
Oddish was successfully captured!
***
"Yes! I caught another Pokemon! Things are getting good! And it's a Grass Type! This is gonna come in useful for not 1, but the next 2 gyms! Ready Kanto league! Here I come!"
***

No comments:

Post a Comment