Saturday 27 December 2008

I have chapter 5 of SPA written

Chapter 5 - Vs Onix
"So challenger, you wish to challenge me; the most powerful trainer in all of Pewter City who is also a Gym Leader!" started the Gym Leader "My name is Brock and I am a master of Rock type Pokemon. I shall be using two Pokemon in this battle whereas you can use however many you want out of six. I'm allowing you to have more than me, to make up for the fact that it would be unfair otherwise! But I will beat you all the same!"
"Well I can defeat you because I have a secret weapon!" Sparky replied.
"Not even a Water type can defeat my team. They can withstand it after all their training!"
"I didn't say it was a Water type. Besides you are only the first Gym Leader. Only the first stepping stone in my mission to become a Frontier Brain!"
"So you want to be a Frontier Brain. Yes, I heard about the fact they are accepting people who have got all the badges!" said Brock.
"Well my badge case holds 50 badges to win! That's how many I need right isn't it!"
"I guess you didnt hear. They increased it to 65. However after a count, there are only 61 badges. They will include the Orange Islands Trophy as a badge which makes it 62. The next 3 will be obtained in different ways which are being thought up by the Frontier Brains, as of now!" explained Brock.
"Well I'm gonna need another badge case at some point then. But that won't stop me from becoming the best Frontier Brain Pokemon Master out there! Let's battle!"
***
Badge Battle - PKMN Trainer Sparky vs Gym Leader Brock
Gym Leader Brock would like to battle!
Gym Leader Brock sent out Geodude
Sparky sent out Rotom
Rotom used Uproar
Geodude used Tackle
Rotom used Uproar
Geodude used Leer
Rotom used Uproar
Geodude used Rock Polish
Rotom used Uproar
Geodude Fainted!
"Well who is your second Pokemon?! It's that Rock snake thing, Rocky was talking about?!" asked Sparky.
"You aint seen nothing yet!" Brock exclaimed.
Gym Leader Brock sent out Onix
Rotom used Uproar
Onix used Rock Throw
Rotom Fainted!
Sparky sent out Torchic
Torchic used Scratch
Onix used Bind
Torchic used Scratch
Torchic is hurt by Bind
Onix used Rock Throw
Torchic Fainted!
"You have any other Pokemon or are you beaten?" asked Brock.
"I have one more. It's my secret weapon and you are going down!"
"I said Water types are useless after my training!"
"You didn't count on Grass types! Go Oddish!" shouted Sparky.
Sparky sent out Oddish
Onix used Bind
Oddish used Absorb
Onix used Bind
Oddish is hurt by Bind
Oddish used Absorb
Onix Fainted!
Sparky Wins!
***
"I can't believe I lost! Onix took down two of your team and I was sure I had you beaten! But Oddish is strong. How could a little thing like that defeat my ultimate Rock snake?!"
"You need to train for all kinds of things. Grass is not just good against Rock, it's also amazing against Ground which is Onix's second type. You are a Rock leader, but keep in mind dual typing! If you learn how to use Ground to your advantage, you can do better!" explained Sparky.
"Thank you Sparky. Here is your badge! Only 64 to go till you are a Frontier Brain. Good luck!" said Brock.
"Thanks Brock!"
***
Sparky had won his badge and is now ready to head through Mt Moon towards Cerulean City, but what wonders await him on his journey. Find out soon in Sparky's Pokemon Adventures!
***

_________________

Im going to do the first badge feature page later which is made every time Sparky wins a badge. I'll post it up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment